Are you interested in a discount voucher? Get in contact with us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meet with the decisive representatives of the region
HOST = resin producer, distributor or trader companies. VISITOR = plastics converters and other suppliers of the industry
- New resources
- Cheaper raw material
- Quick and effective negotiations
- Wider professional network
As a VISITOR you can
- Book appointments to HOST companies
- Manage your schedule online and via application
- Learn more about the market at the conference section
- Share&get insights of the latest innovations at the mini-courses
- Book private meetings
- Get to know other suppliers at the exhibiton section
- 90 EUR+VAT/1 day/person
- 150 EUR+VAT/2 days/person
EARLY BIRD 15.02.2019-30.04:
- 60 EUR+VAT/1 day/person
- 100 EUR+VAT/2 days/person
HOST package includes
- 2-day participation for 2 people with a full-board (coffee-breaks, lunch, dinner and evening party)
- Own HOST table in the B2B room
- 22 meeting appointments/table – 25 minutes long meetings and 5 minutes breaks
- Schedule management online and via application
- 10 free 1-day ticket voucher for your customers
- Access to converters’ database to select customers
- Participation at the conference section
- Participation at the exhibiton
EARLY-BIRD II. 01.05.2019-31.07 2500 EUR+VAT
FULL PRICE 01.08.2019-10.09 3000 EUR+VAT
Early-bird I. and II. prices are available if the date of issuing the invoice is within the abovementioned belonging periods.
2018 HOST COMPANIES
A. Schulman • Balkan Polymers • Bamberger Polymers • BASF • Biesterfeld Interowa • Bruj International • Braskem • Explast • Granulat-Chmielarz • Hip-Petrohemija • Hipol • HSH-Chemie • Inno-Comp • Interplastics • KD Feddersen • Lach-ner • LyondellBasell • MOL Petchem • NCT Holland • PCC Group • Piotrowice II • Polimarky • Resinex • Sabic • Sibur • Slovnaft • Snetor • Solvay Telko • Ultrapolymers • Vinmar
Hungarian, Hungarian-based, or foreign companies without a valid EU VAT Number must pay VAT according to Hungarian law.
We are giving a place to you to introduce your latest products, technology or vision
The MINI-COURSE section is a continuation of the CONFERENCE section.
Mini-courses will start at 13:00 on 23rd September. Each mini-course will be dedicated to various actual difficulties and solutions of the plastics industry.
- Circular Economy Forum
- Let’s talk about plastics waste management – Recycling on industrial and local level, Energy recovery
- Innovations in the packaging industry
- Recent changes in the automotive industry
We welcome your appliacation as a SPEAKER!
If you have your own solution, presentation or opinion about either one of the abovementioned topics, get in contact with us at andrea.nagy.
Start or continue sensitive business negotiations in a private atmosphere!
- Private atmosphere
- In-depth negotiations
- Tailor-made agreements