4. CENTRAL EUROPEAN PLASTICS MEETING // cancellation policy
!!! Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, the original organization of the 4.CEPM in September 2020 have become unfeasible.
THE 4.CENTRAL EUROPEAN PLASTICS MEETING IS POSTPONED TO 23-24 MARCH 2021 !!!
In case the organizers cancel the 4.CEPM on 29-30 September 2020 and postpone to 2021.
- In case of a postponement, previous conditions will apply for the new date. Participation costs are not subject to change.
- After the announcement, already registered companies will have the possibility to declare their decision regarding their participation on the new date until 31st October 2020.
In case of a confirmed participation at the 4.CEPM in March 2021, we will automatically transact already paid amounts for the new event.
- In case a Host/Exhibitor decides not to attend at the 4.CEPM on the postponed 2021 date, cancellation is possible with an applied cancellation fee of 20% off the already paid participation cost.
- In case a Visitor decides not to join the 4. CEPM in March 2021, their tickets and paid amounts are non-refundable.
Please note, that the date and location of the 4.Central European Plastics Meeting are subject to change.